Matching Grants

Matching Grants We've been reminded that if you have a job, you should check with your employer about charitable matching grants.  Th...

Matching Grants

We've been reminded that if you have a job, you should check with your employer about charitable matching grants.  They can make a big difference, usually doubling the amount you contribute to a tax-exempt organization such as IRM.  And they've got deeper pockets.  (Unfortunately, I myself happen to work for a university that is usually asking me to contribute to them.  Fat chance!)  Your employer may have such a program they don't choose to advertise ve ;ry much, so check with the appropriate HR people if you can.  Thanks!

We've received word of donations to indoor storage from several more individuals.  If you'd like to see your name in print, let us know.  A donor to the Electric Car fund writes:

"My background is in History, although I really don't directly use my degrees to make a living. I'm a big fan of museums and IRM is my kind of museum. I've been a railfan (not a foamer) for as long as I can remember, digesting back issues of Trains and Model Railroader as a kid and still lamenting the passing of the original Passenger Train Journal. Union is a bit of a hike for me, so I visit a couple times a year and ha 8;e recently started to maintain a membership and annual contributions. Why? Well partially because my family history includes ancestors who worked for the CNW in Boone, IA and the Rock Island in Blue Island, IL. I also had a grandfather who was a bus driver for Chicago Motor coach during the Depression. Partially because I think preserving history is important. And partially because I want to support the many volunteers who I see toiling to restore and protect the IRM collection. The IRM blog and your blog are key to getting the word out that IRM is serious about restoring and maintaining its Museum in Motion. I wish that I could do more, but welding isn't in my blood and I'm too big and creaky to reach the tight spots. Computers and writing are what I do, so perhaps I'll find a way to contribute there at some point.

"Best wishes and thanks for all that you do."

Again, we are of course very grateful for the efforts of all our IRM contributors. 

COMMENTS

Name

Aston Martin,3,Audi,4,Automotive,51,Bajaj,2,Bentley,1,Berita,39,Bmw,10,BMW,5,Car,39,Cheetah,1,Chevrolet,8,Chrysler,2,Classics,2,Daihatsu,16,Datsun,1,DFSK,1,Dodge,1,Ducati,2,Ferrari,3,Fiat,3,Fisker,2,Ford,8,Geely,1,Holden,3,Honda,32,Hyundai,3,Iklan,7,Infiniti,1,Jaguar,6,Kawasaki,1,KTM,1,Lamborghini,2,Land Rover,1,Lotus,1,Maserati,1,Mazda,4,McLaren,1,Mercedes,8,Mercedes-Benz,8,Mitsubhisi,2,motorcycles,21,My Journey,6,News,16,Nissan,12,Opel,3,Otomotif,20,Peugeot,1,Piaggio,1,Plymouth,1,Porsche,11,Prius,1,Proton,1,Renault,3,Roll-Royce,1,SEO,120,Skoda,1,SsangYong,1,Suzuki,36,Tata,7,Toyota,31,Volkswagen,4,Volvo,4,Wuling,2,Yamaha,9,Your Article Directory,17,
ltr
item
Auto Journey: Matching Grants
Matching Grants
http://pixel.quantserve.com/pixel/p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif
Auto Journey
http://kikimiqbalsoft.blogspot.com/2012/12/matching-grants.html
http://kikimiqbalsoft.blogspot.com/
http://kikimiqbalsoft.blogspot.com/
http://kikimiqbalsoft.blogspot.com/2012/12/matching-grants.html
true
5185894409767732715
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy