Hi guys,

Ive been running some tiered link building campaigns on some personal sites the past few months.

My process is

Create high quality content on money site
Manually spin tier 1 content
Manually create web 2.0's
Post content to web 2.0's sporadically.

Use Kontent Machine & GSA for Tier 2 & 3
Scrapebox to blog comment on auto approve blogs the tier 2 & 3 links for indexing
Use GSA to submit tier 2 and 3 to guestbooks for indexing.

Ive been doing this for the past few months.

Outside of tiered link building, I've been looking for guest blog comments (using myblogguest), along with some manual directory submissions. However i haven't done much of either of these.

My question is what should I move onto next? I feel ive got the tiered link building down, and would like to know what would be the natural progression to learn more about next?

I own scrapebox, but have limited use of it so far as I need to watch some tutorials on footprints etc and really learn how to use it.

Any suggestions on what I should be doing next would be awesome thanks guys.